- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Steward Attendant, you will perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Back of House Manager/ Assistant Back of House Manager. Ensures a clean, neat and organised work area in the dishwashing room and team dining room.
Your success: To ensure smooth operations of Restaurant & Bar team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Prior experience in a stewarding capacity.
- Skills: Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the Chinese language.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handles the dishwashing machine properly including switching on and off, de-liming, changing water and refill chemicals.
- Setsup, cleans and operates the dish machine safety and neatly, including dis-assembling and assembling for cleaning, loading and unloading or dishes and silver and changing the water when necessary.
- Processes chemicals and keeps them stored safely and properly.
- Responds properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Utilises all cleaning compounds, chemicals and materials safely including soaking solution, sanitiser and silver polish cream.
- Follows a daily and weekly schedule of polishing all silver items in the hotel.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.