- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Server, you will assist the team to operate the general day to day running of the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure smooth operations of Restaurant & Bar team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: 0 - 1 year of food and beverage experience of a similar capacity; fresh graduates from a relevant discipline will also be considered.
- Education: Diploma or above; Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred.
- Skills: Good knowledge of food and beverage with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personality: Great team player, flexible and able to adapt to face-paced environment
- Extra Awesome: Passionate in developing knowledge about food and beverage
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Acknowledges and warmly welcome/ fondly farewell all guests using their name
- Ensures all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently
- Effectively ascertain and accurately meet all guest needs
- Takes good care of all operating equipment to ensures a minimum of breakage and damage.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.