- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, March 3, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Senior Guest Coordinator to join our Restaurant & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Supervise and guide the guest coordinator team, hold the team accountable for individual tasks, ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all customer contacts are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting their needs.
- Handle complaints from guests and seek assistance if necessary.
- Represent the Guest Coordinator team at team briefings. Use this opportunity to share guest information and manage the expectations from the floor of the host.
- Initiate training plan for Guest Coordinator team.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum 2 years in F&B experience is preferred
- Diploma or above. Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, as well as Cantonese. Strong interpersonal, communications skills, outgoing and people orientated.
- Great team player, flexible and able to adapt to face-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.