- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for Intern to join our Sales & Marketing team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Familiarize with saleable event space at The Upper House and understand the potential and possibilities of the spaces to generate events revenue
- Field telephone calls, emails and manage face to face enquiries for event business to The Upper House
- Develop and demonstrate the art and ability to negotiate
- Review, assist and make recommendations for new packages and revenue generating opportunities for event space at The Upper House
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Build solid commercial relationships with key corporate accounts, luxury retail brands and influential individuals
- Assist overall Sales & Marketing department in tasks and activities to drive the common goal, as and when assigned
- Conduct house tours with clients, demonstrating complete knowledge of the features, advantages, and benefits of The Upper House and the service levels in which we strive to achieve
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Nationality: Holder of Permanent Hong Kong Identity Card
- Education: Bachelor in Hotel Management or related disciplines
- Personality: Positive, creative and a strong team player
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English and/or proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua; Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Extra Awesome: Passionate about the hospitality industry with a desire to work in a hotel; be able to work for 1-year internship
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.