- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Reservations Officer, you’ll handle incoming room reservations and provide guests information on hotel services, facilities, and rates.
Your Success: Displaying high level of guest services, and optimising room revenue by upselling.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with more surprises and of course the extra as below:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: 1 year working experience in hotel, catering or other service industry.
- Education: A diploma or certificate holder in Hospitality Management or related disciplines.
- Skills: Familiar with hotel reservations system would be an advantage, fully computer literate
- Personality: Team player and well-organised
- Extra Awesome: Attention to details and strong interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Inputs and updates room reservations into the hotel’s property management system accurately.
- Handles guest inquiries in relation to Hotel services, facilities and rates.
- Coordinates with other operating departments such as Guest Experience, Housekeeping, Restaurant & Bar to arrange guest’s requirement.
- Alerts Director of Reservations & Revenue in changes of room inventory.
- Upsells the hotel’s products and services.
- Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as required by Management.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.