- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a People & Culture Officer to join our People & Culture team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment function and provide engaging on-board experience to our team members
- Work together with department heads on workforce planning and team member development
- Facilitate internal communication and organise team relations activities
- Handle personnel & training records, separation logistics and other relevant administrative tasks
- Strengthen our brand culture and wellness programmes
- Involve in People & Culture projects and ad-hoc assignments
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Degree in Human Resources Management/ Hotel Management or equivalent, or in related disciplines
- 2 to 4 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources field, hotel industry preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing; Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related statutory requirements
- Cheerful, self-motivated, independent, with multi-tasking capability
- Creative, stylish and artistic; expertise in Photoshop and video editing software
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.