- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for Intern to join our People & Culture team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Assist with recruitment, e.g. placing job adverts, screening applications, arranging interviews and making pre-employment arrangements
- Support team relations initiatives including Annual Party and monthly activities
- Prepare posts for our internal communications including writing / translating articles and creating posters etc.
- Answer enquires from team members regarding any staff benefit related
- Handle People & Culture projects and ad-hoc assignments as required
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Nationality: Holder of Permanent Hong Kong Identity Card
- Education: Bachelor in Hotel Management or related disciplines
- Personality: Positive, creative and a strong team player
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese; Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing
- Extra Awesome: Video Editing; Adobe Photoshop
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.