- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, March 3, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Lounge Experience Assistant to join our Above Lounge team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure
- Register and escorts all guests to their preferred seating area according to established procedures
- Provide excellent food and beverage service according to hotel hygiene standard
- Ensure personalised service to all guests. Approaches guests proactively and offers service
- Be knowledgeable of all special shopping and dining promotions in Pacific Place, surrounding TUH and Star Street precinct
- Offer insightful and bespoke shopping and dining recommendations
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A Diploma or above in hotel management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service; fresh graduates will also be considered
- Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office. Effective interpersonal skill. Excellent oral & written communication, in both Cantonese and English. Preferably in Putonghua and other languages
- Outgoing and people-oriented personality
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.