- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Lounge Experience Assistant, you will work as a team to create experiences and relationships with guests that are intuitive, mature, knowledgeable, spontaneous and completely focused on the guest’s needs and wants.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised dining experience for every guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Education: Diploma or above in hotel management or equivalent
- Skills: Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office. Effective interpersonal skill. Excellent oral & written communication, in both Cantonese and English. Preferably in Putonghua and other languages.
- Personality: Outgoing and people-oriented personality
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure.
- Register and escorts all guests to their preferred seating area according to established procedures.
- Provide excellent food and beverage service according to hotel hygiene standard.
- Ensure personalised service to all guests. Approaches guests proactively and offers service.
- Be knowledgeable of all special shopping and dining promotions in Pacific Place, surrounding TUH and Star Street precinct.
- Offer insightful and bespoke shopping and dining recommendations.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.