- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Experience Bell, you’ll work in a multi-tasking working environment. To use common sense to ensure all guests receive the best service in Hong Kong and enjoy their stay at The Upper House.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care at The Upper House.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment:We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Similar experience in a previous position in a Hotel.
- Education: Completed a Hospitality course in a technical college or hotel school preferable.
- Skills: Effective interpersonal skills team player.
- Personality: Outgoing, people orientated. Goal-driven personality, wants to grow and learn.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assists with heavy packages, coats, suitcase, etc. Is alerted to give assistance courteously and quickly, before having to be asked.
- Adheres to guest checking in and checking out procedures pertaining to baggage handling.
- Welcomes guests at the main entrance, offers greetings appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIPs and repeat guests.
- Assists arriving and departing guests by opening and closing car and taxi doors.
- Maintains a spotless L4 and drive in area.
- Guides the guest to L6 and sky lounge area. Waits the guest during the check-in.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.