- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Purpose of Role
You are the heart and soul of our brands. To create refreshingly individual experiences to our guests by possessing a sound knowledge of the overall hotel operations and monitoring all areas of the hotel to ensure adherence to proper established standards.
What you'll do?
- Report to General Manager / Director of Guest Experience (Swire Hotels in Pacific Place at Admiralty)
- Observe and ensure that all colleagues are performing their duties in accordance with established hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist all departments with any service lapses that may arise. Assist in different projects and contribute ideas to enhance hotel offerings and business performance and demonstrate managerial potentials
- Responsible for inspection of all VIPs accommodations ensuring all details are captured based on guest preferences.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team and ensure procedures are followed and respected based on Safe and Sound Manual in the event of an emergency
What you'll need?
- Degree holder in Hotel and Catering Management preferred
- To be yourself, fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference
- A good team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent accounting skills and front office knowledge
- Able to cope with pressure
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities to become our future leader
- Develop crisis management skills and change adaptability
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.