- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, March 14, 2022
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As an Operations Manager, you will maintain a successful, effective and efficient management and delivery of Food and Beverage operations, with the aim to provide the highest level of customer service. Be cost effective, meet budgeted targets and achieve a regional and national service standard.
Your success: Work closely with all teammates including Kitchen and Stewarding teams to ensure a smooth operation and provide excellent service to guests.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with at least 3 years’ managerial experience
- Education: Graduates from Hotel Management is preferred
- Skills: Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Personality: Passion to work as part of a management team to achieve goals set by executive management
- Extra Awesome: Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic work environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for the control of disciplinary procedures and ensure the hotel standards are achieved
- Propose ways to improve the efficiency of the operation and inform director of your ideas
- Responsible for and accountable for the departmental operating budget
- Build strong relationships with guests and staff alike through rapport and interaction
- Be self-reliant in your pursuit to finish weekly targets/ tasks set by director/ assistant director or restaurant and bar
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.