- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Liaison Manager, you’ll report to General Manager of The Upper House; dotted line to Director of Guest Experience and Director of Restaurants. Delivers the highest possible standards of service by building personal contact and creating excellent personalised experience throughout the stay.
Your Success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care at The Upper House.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Education: Degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school management school.
- Skills: Local knowledge and ability to relate with all nationalities. Good knowledge of all areas of hotel operations. Effective interpersonal skill. Excellent oral & written communication, in both Cantonese and English. Preferably in Putonghua and other languages.
- Personality: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and management demands. Goal driven personality.
- Extra Awesome: Passionate about luxury and detailed service delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure maximum guest’s satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure.
- Act as the direct liaison to all The Upper House guests.
- Identify and nurtures all guests’ interactions from the pre-arrival stage to the post departure stage.
- Be highly visible to all hotel guests while on duty, including hotel lobby and restaurant area.
- React to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel.
- Deal with all guests’ feedback and ensures that any negative feedback is dealt with the utmost efficiency resulting in 100% guest satisfaction while preserving the hotel’s assets.