- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, March 14, 2022
Purpose of Role
As a Jing Bar Manager, you would enjoy working in a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment. Setting business objectives to maximise profits and guests’ satisfaction, leading and inspiring the team to try out new ideas to generate positive business outcome, discovering and developing your team members’ own strengths are all meaningful parts of this role.
What you'll do?
- Support the creation and implementation of departmental sales plans, in conjunction with the R&B Director/General Manager
- Understand and response to the guests' genuine needs timely and be able to make effective use of the information to benefit of the team and guests
- Formulate strategies to maximize revenue opportunities and minimize the unnecessary costs
- Inspire others to make our Brand Purpose the focus to take actions, make decisions and initiate changes where necessary
- Encourage and coach team members to discover and develop their own strengths
- Communicate with our beverage suppliers, get necessary support for the parties of hotel
- Ensure whole hotel’s beverage has enough stock for daily operation
- Have close connections with different beverage suppliers to get support for hotels’ events
What you'll need?
- A people leader with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference
- Goal driven, eager to grow and learn
- Completed a Hospitality course in a technical college or hotel school (Preferable).
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a 5-star hotel or a high-end bar
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.