- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Director of Restaurants & Bars, you would enjoy working in a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment. Setting business objectives and duties to Restaurants & Bars department to achieve brand positioning and success; Leading and inspiring the team in projects, customer service and refurbishment.
What you'll do?
- Assign duties to R&B Department Leaders, Leader Grade colleagues and in some cases to Kitchen Leaders to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures
- Create and implement departmental sales plans to maximise revenue opportunities and also to minimize the unnecessary costs
- Inspire others to make our Brand Purpose the focus to take actions, make decisions and initiate changes where necessary
- Ensure preparation of management team duties and roster are accurate which can fulfill operational need
- Ensure all standard operating procedures and regulations are being adhered to, by training all team members and monitoring their compliance.
- Promote the property within the hotel industry, local community and trade associations.
- Resolve guest complaints related to R&B/Kitchen and service recovery process.
- Monitor R&B maintenance progress and FF&E (Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment) conditions and provide status report to HM/GM
- Perform sudden audits on R&B and other operating areas
What you'll need?
- 3 years’ experience in related position in a Hotel or related industry
- Fluent English / Chinese in speaking, reading, writing and listening
- Good communication ability and can work under various pressure
- A people leader with good leadership and management ability
- Goal driven, eager to grow and learn
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.