- The Opposite House - Beijing -
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, May 21, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Union Bar Manager, you would enjoy working in a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment. Making The Opposite House beverage program the go to place not only in Sanlitun but Beijing as a whole. Establish key elements and personalised experiences for our guests that set us apart from our competitive set.
What you'll do?
- Support the creation and implementation of departmental sales plans, in conjunction with the R&B Director/General Manager
- Understand and response to the guests' genuine needs timely and be able to make effective use of the information to benefit of the team and guests
- Formulate strategies to maximize revenue opportunities and minimize the unnecessary costs
- Inspire others to make our Brand Purpose the focus to take actions, make decisions and initiate changes where necessary
- Encourage and coach team members to discover and develop their own strengths
- Ensure whole hotel’s beverage has enough stock for daily operation
- Develop a culture of supportive and respectful, ensuring a seamless operation at all times
What you'll need?
- A people leader with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference
- Goal driven, eager to grow and learn
- Completed a Hospitality course in a technical college or hotel school
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a 5-star hotel or a high-end bar
- Experience in Asia or China will be an advantage
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.