- The Opposite House - Beijing
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 9, 2023
The Opposite House A striking place of dramatic contrasts and evocative art, The Opposite House invites you to explore deeper. Designed by architect Kengo Kuma to blend bold modern sensibilities with Chinese traditions, our House in Taikoo Li Sanlitun is as much a destination for art lovers as it is for travellers.
We are looking for a Restaurants & Bar Intern to join our Restaurants & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Work in a section of the restaurant, event space or bar/ lounge/ terrace under the direct supervision of captain/ Team Leader to ensure maximum guests’ satisfaction.
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs.
- Handle complaints from guests: report, discuss with management and help solve it.
- Control the quality of food & beverage served.
- Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programmes.
- Have an excellent knowledge of your duties and menu.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Education: Studying Undergraduate degree in hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school.
- Skills: Good command of English and oral communication skills.
- Personality: Happy outgoing personality. A team player. Goal driven, eager to learn and grow. Ability to work under stress.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near bus station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.