- The Opposite House - Beijing -
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a R&B Team Leader, you will lead a small team and support the culinary team, built on a foundation of trust, quality, consistency, and free thinking with edge. Create a unique and memorable accommodation as well as dining experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
What you'll do?
- Supervise restaurant in all aspect and maximise food/ beverage revenue through effective up-selling
- Maintain and enhance relationships within immediate locality, retail, and other F&B, to ensure that common objectives are executed seamlessly and professionally
- Encourage and support the team to try out new ideas to generate positive business outcome
- Positively deal with and learn from customer complaints and comments
- Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded promptly and effectively
- Proactively spot opportunities and take actions for better results
- Develop a calendar of events with managers to include all training and review its effectiveness on a regular basis
What you'll need?
- Completed a Hospitality course in a technical college or hotel school (Preferable)
- Relevant experience in a previous position in a Hotel or Free-Standing Restaurant
- Self-motivated, a good team player with strong communication skills
- Energetic, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Goal oriented, independent, eager to learn
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.