- The Opposite House - Beijing
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Saturday, March 18, 2023
The Opposite House A striking place of dramatic contrasts and evocative art, The Opposite House invites you to explore deeper. Designed by architect Kengo Kuma to blend bold modern sensibilities with Chinese traditions, our House in Taikoo Li Sanlitun is as much a destination for art lovers as it is for travellers.
We are looking for a Lobby Host to join our Guest Experience team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Communicate timely and effective of all complaints/ comments regarding the airport service to the Guest Experience Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain a willingness to please attitude and give undivided attention to any approaching guest.
- Adhere to guest checking-in and checking-out procedures pertaining to luggage handling.
- Welcome guests at the main entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIPs and repeat guests.
- Maintain a spotless Porte Cohere and Driveway.
- Guide the guest to the room and wait the guest during the check-in.
- Familiarise with the layout of the hotel and memorise the preferred route for escorting guests.
- Provide information to guests about the hotel facilities and services.
- Provide guest services and guidance.
- Kep the lobby clean and tidy, informing the Host Team Leader or Captains if it needs major cleaning.
- Prepare newspapers and delivers them upon arrival to guest rooms as assigned by Guest Experience Team.
- Arrange transport and coordinate luggage.
- Manage the key system securely.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: Similar experience in a previous position in a Hotel.
- Education: Completed a Hospitality course in a technical college or hotel school will be preferable.
- Skills: Effective interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Personality: Happy and outgoing. Goal driven, wants to grow and learn.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near bus station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.