- The Opposite House - Beijing
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, September 11, 2023
The Opposite House A striking place of dramatic contrasts and evocative art, The Opposite House invites you to explore deeper. Designed by architect Kengo Kuma to blend bold modern sensibilities with Chinese traditions, our House in Taikoo Li Sanlitun is as much a destination for art lovers as it is for travellers.
We are looking for a Guest Experience Intern to join our Guest Experience team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure.
- Register and escort all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Ensure personalised service to all guests which visible in the hotel public areas and approaches guests proactively and offers service.
- Ensure all data is entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with each reservation.
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received.
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures.
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refer problems to Guest Experience Supervisor/ Guest Experience Manager if he/ she unable to assist.
- Perform the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion.
- Check night reports and prepare the morning report when on night shift.
- Take personal interest and pride to ensure that the lobby area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned.
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines.
- Familiarize with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notifies supervisors of potential dangers.
- Responsible for the proper and timely handing of residents’ requirements, inquiries and complaints. If necessary, promptly report to superiors.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: Minimum 6 months – 1 year in similar position or fresh graduates from a from a hospitality course.
- Education: Diploma or above; Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred.
- Skills: Effective interpersonal skill. Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office, Opera or Fidelio. Excellent oral & written communication, in both Chinese and English. Preferably in other languages.
- Personality: Goal driven personality. Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programmes.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near bus station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.