- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong -
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, November 20, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Public Area Attendant, you’ll work to ensure the public areas in the hotel are clean and tidy and provide personalized service to guests.
Your success: To be responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of the hotel public areas.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Experience: 1 to 2 years work experience in Hotel Housekeeping
- Education: Form 5 or above. Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- Skills: Proficiency in Cantonese, fair in spoken English and Putonghua
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality
- Extra Awesome: Great team player and willing to serve. Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment
What you'll do?
- Perform cleaning tasks in assigned working area
- Clean and set up the public rest rooms throughout the property
- Maintain all cleaning tools and equipment in good condition
- Replenish all necessary guest supplies and amenities in public area
- Report any defects, loss or damage of cleaning equipment, furniture and fixtures found in the assigned working area to the Public Area Supervisor
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.