- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Located in the heart of Hong Kong’s buzzing eastern business district Taikoo Shing, EAST Hong Kong is surrounded by multinational businesses, creative companies and local neighbourhood vibes. Bright and airy, you’ll feel the energy the minute you walk into our business playground. From our hip sunlit guests rooms and laidback pool deck to the lively buzz of FEAST and the iconic views at Sugar, you’ll find everything you need to work, play and recharge at EAST.
EAST Residences is our serviced apartments offering 106 studios, one or two-bedroom suites and penthouses, fully equipped with kitchen, laundry facilities, guest lounge, 24-hour gym and access to the hotel’s pool. MR & MRS FOX, the neighbourhood restaurant on the ground floor, offers a variety of surprises to feed guests’ senses featuring tantalising European delicacies and hand-crafted cocktails.
We are looking for a People & Culture Assistant to join our People & Culture team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Facilitate recruitment activities and provide engaging on-board experience to our team members
- Design internal communication materials and implement team relations activities
- Handle personal & training records, separation logistics and other relevant administrative tasks
- Enhance our wellbeing and sustainable culture
- Involve in People & Culture projects and ad-hoc assignments
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Education: Degree in Human Resources Management/ Hotel Management or equivalent, or in related disciplines
- Skills: Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing; Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing software
- Personality: Self-motivated, creative, independent, with multi-tasking capability
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment in a fast paced and challenging environment
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.