- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong -
- People Development
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, November 2, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a People Development Intern (Starts in Jan / Feb 2021), you’ll work to assist with the full spectrum of human resources functions.
Your success: Support the hotel operations and business through optimising the effectiveness of our team members
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Personality: Positive, flexible, creative, presentable and a strong team player
- Extra Awesome: Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing software would be an advantage
What you'll do?
- Involve in our recruitment progress, e.g. handling job advertisement, screening applications, arranging interviews and assisting group interviews etc.
- Manage administration on Learning & Development, e.g. taking care of workshop arrangement and logistics, facilitating induction program etc.
- Handle team members’ enquiries
- Organize and promote team activities/ gatherings
- Take up and in-charge of any ad-hoc projects/ events as required
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.