- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Experience Host, you’ll work to maintain Bell Services operations, including handling luggage, welcoming guests and assisting arriving & departing guests at the main entrance.
Your success: To contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Bell Services Desk and create all-rounded guest experiences for hotel guests.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Education: Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated. Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese would be a definite advantage.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Verify arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests
- Deliver and pick up guest baggage as assigned
- Maintain and clean all equipment at Bell Services Desk to maintain a professional image
- Direct incoming guests to the check in area whilst offering to handle any luggage the guest happens to be carrying
- Assists all guests with luggage storage and ensure the proper handling of storage with security procedures followed