- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, May 7, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Experience Assistant / Officer, you’ll work to create spontaneous personalized and all-rounded guest experiences for the residents of EAST Residences.
Your success: To contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the residence with fabulous guest experience.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Experience in the operations of serviced apartments or residences will be an advantage. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Guest Experience Officer.
- Education: Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated
Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese would be a definite advantage.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure
- Deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Verify arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery
- Handle all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner