- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, July 19, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Coordinator, you’ll work to manage reservations and guest coordination in the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure an excellent and consistent dining experience for our guests.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in F&B experience is preferred.
- Education: Diploma or above. Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English, as well as Cantonese. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different. Able to work well under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Update and maintain guest database system according to standard.
- Manage and control all reservations and guest coordination.
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs.
- Acknowledge, welcome and be a great first impression to all guests.
- Handle complaints from guests and seek assistance if necessary.