- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, November 2, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Communications Intern, you’ll work to assist in handling administration matters and data analysis relating to communications.
Your success: Support the overall branding and communications strategy of the Sales & Marketing department.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Personality: Positive, flexible, creative, presentable and a strong team player. Organised with a strong attention to details.
- Extra Awesome: Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing software would be an advantage
What you'll do?
- Maintains an organized and up to date press clipping file of articles and advertisements
- Assists and supports the co-ordination of communication activities and promotion
- Translate press release and media postings
- Maintain database
- Update website and social media
- Monitors daily print and digital platforms for coverage/publicity/advertisement and industry news
- Supports any other Communications and related duties and functions as deemed necessary
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.