- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, November 20, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Bartender, you’ll work to prepare and serve drinks to guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
Your success: To create and serve intriguing cocktails to our guests
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of food & drinks experience preferred
- Education: Graduate from hotel school is preferred
- Skills: Excellent drinks knowledge. Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing and fast-paced environments
What you'll do?
- Prepare high standard drinks to guests
- Provide excellent service to the guests
- Ensure an efficient delivery of drinks
- Control the quality of beverage served
- Take responsibility for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the bar
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.