- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, October 10, 2022
Located in the heart of Hong Kong’s buzzing eastern business district Taikoo Shing, EAST Hong Kong is surrounded by multinational businesses, creative companies and local neighbourhood vibes. Bright and airy, you’ll feel the energy the minute you walk into our business playground. From our hip sunlit guests rooms and laidback pool deck to the lively buzz of FEAST and the iconic views at Sugar, you’ll find everything you need to work, play and recharge at EAST.
We are looking for a Restaurant & Bar Intern - Admin to join our Restaurant & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Be responsible for administrative and clerical duties of the Restaurant & Bar Division
- Assist in preparing menus and issuing daily stock orders
- Take up special assignment instructed by manager
- Maintain office filing System and inventory control
- Handle incoming correspondence i.e. faxes, confirmation, letters and contracts
- Maintain close communication with purchasing and all operational R&B team members
- Maintain effective communication channel with the R&B team and other departments
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Skills: Good command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills. Organization skills with a strong attention to details. Fully computer literate.
- Personality: Creative, Presentable, cheerful & professional manner, outgoing in nature, team player
- Extra Awesome: Positive, flexible, creative, presentable and a strong team player
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible lo cation next to MTR Station
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you , if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well being & lifestyles.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact People & Culture Team at + 852 9192 7525 if you have any enquiries.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.