- EAST Beijing - Beijing
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Upstairs Host, you’ll work to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Guest Experience Front Office within the Rooms Division.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they receive the best service at EAST Beijing.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme. Have Fun.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Education: College/ University degree in Hospitality Management.
- Skills: Sound analytical skills. Good interpersonal skills. Good command of English. Good computer skills in particular Microsoft Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint.
- Personality: Outgoing personality. Able to cope with pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver the promise and provides exceptional guest experience at all times.
- Meet and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
- Ensure strict control of room keys.
- Respond to the guest feedbacks and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Is well prepared for the arrivals & departures.
- Verifie arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Is familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies; be aware of all functions and promotions held in the hotel.
- Work closely with other Guest Experience team members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensure all guest data is properly inputted according to the local PSB requirement.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.