- EAST Beijing - Beijing -
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, July 24, 2020
Purpose of Role
Responds in a professional and courteous manner to voice and electronic inquires regarding room reservations and hotel general information by providing accurate and timely information and service.
What you'll do?
- Communicate information about the hotel and it services and facilities, team members and events in a positive, stylish and attractive manner in person or in writing
- Be able to assist Revenue Manager to control and update rate and inventory on online distribution channels
- Compiles, sorts and stores reservation forms in order to maintain accurate and organized files for easy access and research
- Enters all special room requests in Opera system and alerts Guest Experience teams of special requests in order to ensure department follow-through and guest’s satisfaction.
- Assist Revenue Manager to control all suite and regular guests’ reservations in conjunction with the Guest Experience Managers and ensure special reservation handling of top clients
- Co-responsible for updating the reservation system to ensure high level accuracy in forecasting, demanding planning and close out inventory
- Knowledge of all rates and packages available in the hotel including Restaurants and Bars promotions
- To ensure that the hotel’s rates are well loaded in our booking engine
What you'll need?
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school
- Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programs
- Strong computer knowledge, Opera and software application
- Excellent oral & written English communication skills
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.