- EAST Beijing - Beijing -
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, July 24, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Manager of R&B Development, you will be responsible for development and performance of Restaurants and Bars (R&B) sales activities in Chinese mainland and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with hotel vision and values.
What you'll do?
- Solicit new and existing guests for our restaurants and bars to meet / exceed revenue goals. This will consist but not only reduced to, guest acquisition, telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, private room and table visits, guest correspondence and maintain and create a wider guest data portfolio
- Actively creating customer loyalty by personal conversations, personal follow up and phone calls
- Maintain and expand networks
- Create and host events within new brands and source for potential cooperation for this event or the future
- Conducting marketing research, competitor analysis and identify the key issues
- In charge of all restaurant and bars promotions and marketing programs; liaise with suppliers, Communication
- Develop and follow up on action plans related to R&B activities and Promotions
- Attend the various events to build the relationship in the local market
- Your reporting line would be straight to the Director of restaurants and bars
What you'll need?
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school.
- Effective interpersonal skill
- Excellent oral & written English communication skills
- A people leader with good leadership and management ability
- Food & beverage or sales Background preferred
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.