PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Learning & Development Coordinator, you’ll work to implement team welfare policies in an accurate and timely manner to ensure all procedures are implemented reasonably.
Your success: Ensure all team members are satisfied with team facilities in the hotel, to create a harmonious working environment, to enhance the cohesion of the team and to create a sense of belonging in the Hotel, to assist the manager with all PD tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme. Have Fun.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Education: Undergraduate degree from a hotel management school or business-related college.
- Skills: Familiar with computer system and application software. Good interpersonal skills and a great team player. Strong administration skills. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluent in both verbal & written English & Mandarin.
- Personality: Customer Service Oriented. Enthusiastic and organised.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assists to prepare, communicates and implements an annual training plan and a monthly training plan.
- Conducts training, such as orientation and service training for all levels of team members. Arranges effectively English class according department manager’s request.
- Assists Training Manager in ensuring the regular training plans are implemented and followed in all department.
- Assists Training Manager to process Management Trainee Programme.
- Monitors and controls the use of hotel training facilities and equipment.
- Keeps and updates comprehensive records of all hotel training activities and department training record.
- Maintains efficient communication within the department to make sure training processes very well.
- Stays current with developments in the field of Training and raises appropriate suggestions and recommendations to the Training Manager.
- Assists PD department to organise team member activities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.