- EAST Beijing - Beijing -
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, July 24, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Resources available include the sales team and co-working with our in-house Communications and Reservations team, the Preferred Hotels, Travel Click, CRM technology and our branding support vendors. Identifies, develops and maintains property sales objectives, sales plans and programmes in accordance with our Brand Purpose. To manage and execute Sales plans in her/his pre-defined geographic and market scope and initiatives to maximize profitability for the hotel in order to achieve budget, revenue and market share targets which includes Group, FIT travel sales, wholesale and other key luxury markets.
What you'll do?
- To maximise opportunities for raising The EAST BEIJING profile in markets as determined by the DOS/DOSM
- To be aware and conversant of the hotel’s annual sales and marketing plan
- To build and maintain excellent client relations to establish confidence and to secure commitment to EAST BEIJING
- Develop accounts to increase market / customer share across all revenue streams – locally, nationally and globally
- Develop key account plans detailing objectives, timeframe & sales methods to support the defined account strategy
- Ensure professional processing of site inspection / familiarisation requests
- Contribute ideas to improve the product / services offered by the hotel
- Ensure maximum utilisation of database/account management system and ensure all sales activities are updated in a thorough and prompt basis
What you'll need?
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school.
- Familiar with computer system and application software
- Effective interpersonal skill
- Excellent oral & written English communication skills.
- Goal driven personality
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.