- EAST Beijing - Beijing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Saturday, January 28, 2023
Purpose of Role
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance within the hotel property, ensuring plant and equipment’s failure rate drop to the least frequency. Maintain all equipment within the scope of self-profession, including all the mechanical and air-conditioning systems.
What you'll do?
- Operates, maintains, and repairs all aspects of the Hotel’s air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, laundry and kitchen’s equipment, in accordance with the department standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency at all times.
- Advises improvements to the present operation or system to optimise the economic operating efficiency of the said system.
- Inspect all plumbing systems and make operation status records as per inspection list. Correct and report operation deficiency, unusual events, and safety hazards conditions to engineer.
- Make recommendations to engineer for needs of system and plants modification, upgrading, methods of operation or repairs, etc that could improve efficiency and productivity.
- Regularly check that operating valves are free running and greased.
- Ensure that sufficient appropriate spares and materials are always available to enable smooth continuity of work.
What you'll need?
- Relevant professional education and training qualifications
- Skilled professionals and able to complete all routine maintenance tasks individually
- More than 3 years of related experience
- A good team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English and Computer Skills is a definite advantage
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.