- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, May 25, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst - Digital Technology to join our Information Technology team at Central Support Office. This role will be on a 2-year contract basis.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Lead digital and data management projects involving user requirement analysis and consolidation, application system design, agile implementation, UAT evaluation, vendor management and deployment follow up
- Assure quality deliverables by closely managing project implementation, communicating effectively with different parties, identifying project risks in advance, running comprehensive QA tests, and maintaining a clear set of project and technical documentations
- Understand business requirements & processes and transform into technical design
- Translate CRM marketing needs and requests into technical requirements and user stories for system enhancement and troubleshoot solutions for CRM and marketing automation, i.e. SF Marketing Cloud (SFMC) system
- Manage all technical aspects of CRM and SFMC system, e.g. data sync, data storage management, data anonymization, systems integrations, third party applications, and custom development
- Oversee websites, mobile app and Mini Program of Swire Hotels
- Provide system/ infrastructure/ website/ mobile app maintenance, deployment & IT applications support
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Act as the key point of contact and collaborate with internal teams and external vendors on system related matters
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of IT
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in IT field with experience in leading and developing large-scale systems and working closely with Marketing team
- A recognised University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- Knowledge/ experience in digital web & app development, server setup & integration
- Sound understanding of technical architecture, APIs and overall system design
- Experiences in websites performance tuning/ monitoring for PRC & international end-users, CDN deployment & security control measures, and loyalty engine preferred
- Prior experience in hospitality or international-scale B2C industry and experience in working with Sitecore; good understanding of hotel quality and service standards preferred
- A good team player and a self-starter; resourceful, energetic, confident and guest-oriented
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, conflict resolution and strategic thinking
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for Senior Systems Analyst - Digital Technology
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.