- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Operations & Development
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, October 31, 2022
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager – R&B to join our Operations team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Establish working rapport with all hotels and restaurants so as to be able to influence their processes
- Be the go-to resource for all business units in regard to system advice and problem solving
- Take the lead in working with software vendors and service providers
- Establish best practice guidelines and, where necessary, data-entry/user SOPs (House Basics)
- Establish restaurant & bar pre-opening standards in the system
- Assist in establishing pre-opening budgets, manning guides and other cost drivers
- Establish critical paths and action lists for hotel and restaurant openings
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged with enterprise solutions to optimize administration efficiency and avoid duplication of work
- Keep up to date with industry trends in operational innovation and Guest journey
- Assist in operational reviews and adhoc projects where necessary
- Work with People & Culture team of Central Support Office to build and deliver training programmes where necessary
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Organized, self-starter, independent, proactive and resourceful; with strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of restaurant & bar operations
- Background in diverse operational roles, preferably hotel F&B
- Experience in pre-opening/opening of restaurants & bars is a plus
- Open to new hospitality trends and technologies
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.