- Central Support Office - Hong Kong -
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Senior IT Support Specialist, you’ll join a team of energetic IT professionals in providing support to internal customers and hotel guests.
Your success: Involve in project implementations and system upgrades ranging from hardware, software, networking equipment to business applications while simultaneously developing your skills in IT field.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks including:
Dress: Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
What you'll need?
- Experience: Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with exposure to both networking and business applications support
- Education: Degree or diploma in Computer Science
- Skills: You must have strong communication skills in both verbal and written English & Chinese, hands on knowledge of VMWare, Veeam, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 support, Cisco, CheckPoint, Fortinet, WiFi support and hotel application support knowledge (e.g. PMS, InfoGenesis/Simphony POS). You’ll also need strong analytical and excellent interpersonal and communication skills for this position.
- Personality: If you are a good team player and guest oriented, a self-starter who is resourceful, energetic, confident, then this is a job for you.
- Extra Awesome: Operations team leading exposure
What you'll do?
- Lead a team of IT support staff to provide hardware and software support to internal customers and hotel guests
- Provide 2nd tier support for complicated support cases
- Involve in systems implementations and upgrade projects
- Liaise with vendors and service providers on system implementations or issues
- Prepare operation manuals and user guides
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.