- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Sales & Distribution
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Purpose of Role
As a Sales & Distribution Intern, you’ll work to assist with full spectrum of Sales, Distribution and Revenue Management functions by providing administrative support to the team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Education: Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4
- Skills: Strong organizational & communication skills, excellent command in verbal & written English & Cantonese, proficiency in MS Office applications
- Personality: Attention to detail, enjoy working in a dynamic environment, curious in latest distribution trends
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with Excel would be amazing
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take part in Distribution & Revenue Management related tasks and projects
- Assist in compiling business performance reports
- Maintain health of Revenue Management systems and perform audits
- Support the Sales & Distribution team in daily departmental operations
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.