Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a People & Culture Officer (Assistant) – Talent Acquisition to join our People & Culture team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Support the People & Culture Manager – Talen Acquisition on the group talent acquisition initiatives and projects according to Swire Hotels people philosophy and brand guideline, including employer branding and related content creation, schools relationships, recruitment channel management, talent pool expansion, candidate and onboarding experience
- Manage company’s official social media platform including LinkedIn and WeChat for recruitment and employer branding purposes
- Support the team in the role of HR business partner to provide the full spectrum of HR services to key departments in Central Support Office, including recruitment, staffing, performance management and C&B
- Act as a training buddy for interns and provide mentorship throughout the programme
- Assist in implementing People & Culture projects and ad-hoc assignments as required
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin
- Proficiency in HRIS, MS Office, and Chinese Word processing
- High learning agility, resilience, self-motivated, flexible, independent, meticulous, organised, and with multi-tasking capabilities. Work well in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other labour legislation
- Experience in employer branding-related work and content creation (written and visuals) will be extra awesome
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.