- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passion in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a People & Culture Officer – Learning & Development to join our People & Culture team at the Central Support Office.
- Support the team on end-to-end learning & development initiatives and projects for the group of hotels in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland, USA and other locations
- Be a brand ambassador and support the team in brand trainings and campaigns to reinforce the brand culture across the group
- Lead and administer the full spectrum of compliance trainings for the group, from planning to completion. Work closely with internal stakeholders on policy updates and maintain records of compliance activities.
- Lead and deliver the onboarding training programmes for the Central Support Office and ensure the best practice is shared amongst the hotels to enhance the overall onboarding experiences of new joiners.
- Prepare written, graphic and electronic learning materials and media for training programs and learning solutions.
- Responsible for pre- and post-training logistics and administrative support within the agreed timescales, including maintaining training records, conducting data analytics, preparing reports, handling invoices, monitoring budgets and expenses, and liaising with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Support and administer team engagement surveys and different reporting requirements
- Organise team engagement and wellness activities at Central Support Office
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in L&D functions, preferably from hotel or customer service-oriented industry
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Hotel Management or related discipline
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Tech-savvy, self-starter, creative, people-oriented and with high learning agility. Work well in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Familiar with video production and infographic design software would be a definite advantage
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up smart casual attire and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible by public transit!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?