- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, January 19, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passion in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a People & Culture Officer (Assistant) – Team Experience to join our People & Culture team at the Central Support Office.
- Support the Team Experience function to enhance the end-to-end employee experience, including learning & development, HR business partner, talent acquisition, and team engagement.
- Assist in the role of HR business partner to provide the full spectrum of HR services to key departments in Central Support Office, including recruitment, staffing, performance management and compensation & benefits
- Handle staff data analysis, recruitment function and on-boarding process at the Central Support Office
- Provide administrative support to manage guidelines and policy, e-personal file, reports, and regular daily operations
- Maintain and manage team members’ data in systems; data validation and data governance from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Support L&D team on learning initiatives and projects for Central Support Office and the hotel group
- Roll out and administer full spectrum of compliance training from planning to completion. Work closely with internal stakeholders on policies updates and maintain records of compliance activities
- Create and enhance learning materials and media for training programmes and learning solutions
- Responsible for pre- and post-training logistics and administrative supports within the agreed timescales including training record maintenance, data analytics and report preparation, invoice handling and liaison with stakeholders and suppliers
- Monitor P&C Team Experience budget and expenses, including on-going forecasts of expenses and ensure the team is using funds appropriately and following the budget
- Design and lead wellness and team engagement activities
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- 2 years solid experience in HR functions, preferably gained from hotel or related industries. Candidates with less experience are welcome to apply as well
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources management or other disciplines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office, and Chinese Word processing
- Self-motivated, flexible, independent, meticulous, organised, and with multi-tasking capabilities.Work well in a fast paced and challenging environment
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up smart casual attire and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible by public transit!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?