- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, February 20, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passion in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a People & Culture Management Trainee to join our People & Culture team at the Central Support Office.
Our management trainee programme offers you...
- An 18-month tailer-made learning journey to develop you into a People & Culture professional with exposure to the end-to-end employee experience
- Cross-exposure opportunities in our hotels
- Training in technical know-how and leadership skills
- A fast-track ticket on career path
The programme equips you with hands-on experience in...
- Assist in different talent acquisition and employer branding projects from planning to successful completion with designated parameters, including idea creation, detailed planning and monitoring progress of key milestones
- Engage in planning, design and implementation of recruitment initiatives including school relationships, recruitment talks, career events, on-boarding experience, etc
- Responsible for various effective recruitment channels development including job board management, social media platforms and agency relationships
- Lead and manage company’s official social media platform such as LinkedIn and WeChat to enhance our employer brand
Learning and Development
- Develop and implement creative initiatives to strengthen team members’ brand awareness and be a brand ambassador.
- Assist in providing learning & development end-to-end solutions to cater to the people development needs of the group
- Deliver training programmes for both the Central Support Office and the hotel group
- Champion the company’s sustainable development vision and engage with the team to achieve sustainable development goals of the group
- Design and lead wellness and team engagement activities
- Plan and prepare internal communication materials to enhance team members’ experience in learning and engagement activities
HR Business Partner
- Support the team in the role of HR business partner to provide the full spectrum of HR services to key departments in Central Support Office, including recruitment, staffing, performance management and compensation & benefits
- Handle staff data analysis, recruitment function and on-boarding process at the Central Support Office.
- Provide administrative support to manage guidelines and policy, e-personal file, reports, and regular daily operations.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Fresh graduates (bachelor's degree in any discipline) to up to 2 years of work experience (in any industry).
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrate good learning attitude, agility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, entrepreneurial mindset, people-focused and creative.
- Familiar with video production, infographic design software, content creation (written and visuals) would be a definite advantage
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up smart casual attire and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible by public transit!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.