- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- People & Culture
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a People & Culture Intern to join our People & Culture team at Central Support Office. You will assist the Team Experience team to enhance end-to-end employee experience and gain knowledge and experience in Talent Acquisition, employee engagement and Learning & Development
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
Learning and Development
- Support learning and development activities, such as arranging workshop logistics, managing training administration, training materials translation, training video production and editing
- Generate and implement ideas for activities in Wellness programme; i.e. wellness workshops, promotion, encourage participation
- Assist in preparing internal communications and promotional materials such as posters and leaflets
- Assist in recruitment and employer branding activities such as but not limited to social media platform management, career fair, universities campus talk, etc.
- Assist to draft weekly posts and generate statistical analysis on social media platforms on LinkedIn
- Collect data, prepare reports of data results and present findings from a variety of sources including but not limited to employee surveys and compliance
- Assist in different projects, e.g. team member activities, new joiner experience enhancement, company website, research-based projects, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4
- Excellent command in verbal & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Passionate in posters and artwork design
- Familiar with video shooting and editing, with experience with using Canva for graphic design
- Self-starter who is attentive to detail, creative, positive, and open-minded. Strong and flexible team player
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.