- Central Support Office - Hong Kong -
- People Development
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, June 5, 2020
Purpose of Role
This is a full-time internship starts in September. As a People Culture & Development Intern, you will assist with employer branding, people culture and learning & development initiatives by providing end-to-end support to People Culture & Development Team.
What you'll do?
- Assist in employer branding activities such as but not limited to social media platform management, career fair, universities campus talk, etc.
- Execute weekly updates and statistics analysis on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat
- Be the champion of our Internal Communication APP including creating post, campaign or any ideas to engage better our team
- Generate and implement ideas for activities in Wellness programme; i.e. health talk, wellness workshops, promotion, encourage participation
- Assist in planning and implementing projects; i.e. staff activities, new joiner experience enhancement, company website, etc.
- Prepare regular reporting, internal communications and promotional materials such as posters, leaflets and videos
- Assist with learning & development, e.g. arranging workshop logistics and updating attendance records
What you'll need?
- Positive, open minded, creative, highly flexible and a strong team player
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word processing
- Good at posters or artwork design
- Knowledge of social media (e.g. Facebook, WeChat, LinkedIn) plus photo and video editing (i.e., Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) applications would be a definite advantage
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- A job that never get bored
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.