- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- People Development
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
Purpose of Role
As a People Culture & Development Intern, you’ll work to assist with employer branding, people culture and learning & development initiatives by providing end-to-end support to People Culture & Development Team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That's why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your training allowance, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Education: Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4.
- Skills: Passionate in posters and artwork design with excellent command in verbal & written English & Cantonese, proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Personality: A strong and highly flexible team player who is positive, open-minded and creative.
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with the application of social media platform (e.g Facebook, WeChat), photo and video editing is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute weekly updates and statistics analysis on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and WeChat.
- Assist employer branding activities such as but not limited to social media platform management, career fair, universities campus talk, etc.
- Generate and implement ideas for activities in Wellness programme; i.e. health talk, wellness workshops, promotion, encourage participation.
- Assist in planning and implementing projects; i.e. staff activities, new joiner experience enhancement, company website, etc.
- Involve in Management Trainee recruitment and on-boarding cycle.
- Prepare regular reporting, internal communications and promotional materials such as posters, leaflets and videos.
- Assist with learning & development, e.g. arranging workshop logistics and updating attendance records.
- Assist in implementing People Development projects and ad-hoc assignments as required.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.