- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Executive Office
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Purpose of Role
To gain insights into management perspective and develop a well-rounded understanding of the hotel business, knowledge and skills through involvement in every aspect of hotel management, focusing on key operational areas in Guest Experience and Restaurant & Bar. To develop leadership capability in order to take on future managerial role within our hotels and restaurants.
What you'll do?
- Report to the Head of Operations Department at the attached property/ restaurant
- Acquire high-profile on-the-job training in key designated operations departments (Guest Experience or Restaurant & Bar) with exposure to other hotel functions in mainland China through a tailor-made 18-month programme.
- Develop skills and knowledge on operations and procedures through different roles and take on people responsibilities to develop people leadership skills
- Assist in different projects and contribute ideas to enhance hotel offerings and business performance and demonstrate managerial potentials
- Participate in various operations and business meetings to develop business acumen
What you'll need?
- To be yourself, a warm and engaging character is a definite advantage
- Fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference
- A good team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly flexible and ready to take on challenges at our hotel locations in Hong Kong or China
- Educational background, preferably in Hotel and/or Tourism Management or equivalent, and/ less than 2 years of post-graduate work experience in the hotel industry
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities to become our future leader
- Training and mentoring support throughout the programme to achieve programme objectives
- Cross exposure opportunities in different locations and hotel functions
Application Deadline: 29 February 2020 (GMT+8)
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.