- Central Support Office - Hong Kong -
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, May 21, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Marketing Executive of Central Support Office, you will use your passion in hotels and marketing to develop and promote our Brands (The House Collective, EAST and Swire Hotels brands) and enable us to craft extraordinary hospitality experiences for our guests.
What you'll do?
Coordinate with hotel teams and agency partners to manage and develop our brands:
- Check materials for fit with our brand (visually and in tone of voice) and for accuracy
- Execute simple design of materials such as eDMs, invitations, posters
- Assist translation of communications materials (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
- Assist in sourcing vendors for branded gifts and amenities, and for our art programme production
- Work with PR, social media and digital leads in our team to support holistic, integrated marketing efforts
- Update the marketing team on trends in travel, marketing and design in Hong Kong, Mainland China and globally
What you'll need?
- Resourceful, energetic, confident, outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, able to work well independently and together with the team
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
- University or equivalent professional qualification
- 1 - 2 year work experience in branding/ communications/ marketing
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.