- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, June 4, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll work to define and communicate what our brands stand for, creating brand-level marketing materials for use across multiple properties. Also, you’ll will be working tightly with the marketing teams of our individual hotels in Hong Kong, Mainland China and US to coordinate marketing efforts and cascade new brand material to them.
Your success: will expand the global reach – increase brand awareness of Swire Hotels – while simultaneously developing your skills in marketing field.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
- Love Travel? Enjoy FREE room nights at all our hotels.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: 1-2 year work experience in branding/ communications/ marketing
- Education: University or equivalent professional qualification
- Skills: You must have strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin). Also, ability to use Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop is essential. You’ll also need strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills in this position.
- Personality: If you are passion for design, creativity and travel, a self-starter who is attention to detail and quality, resourceful, energetic, confident, then this is a job for you.
- Extra Awesome: You have international mindset with a certain understanding of mainland China consumer behaviour is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate with hotel teams and agency partners to manage brand materials (films, photography & imagery, guidelines) production and holistic communications roll out across channels
- Handle design work execution and production management independently
- Handle translation of communications materials (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
- Assist in sourcing vendors for communications materials, branded gifts and amenities, and for our art programme production
- Work with PR, social media and digital leads in our team to support holistic, integrated marketing efforts
- Update the marketing team on trends in travel, marketing and design in Hong Kong, Mainland China and globally
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.