- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, May 4, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team at Central Support Office. This is a 1-year contract position.
The position equips you with hands-on experience in…
- Support the Marketing team to gain practical experience in marketing functions including Content Marketing, CRM, Digital Marketing, Branding and Paid Media
- Coordinate with other teams, agency partners and suppliers to manage brand materials (films, photography & imagery, guidelines) production and holistic communications roll out across channels
- Assist in communicating with vendors for communications materials, branded gifts and amenities, and for our art programme production
- Support the Marketing team in the preparation of various marketing and presentation material
- Assist in website content upload and translation of communications materials (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
- Generate content and create layout for internal communications and social media platforms
- Support the team to develop reporting and metrics to understand the customer behavior across key segments to drive customer retention
- Assist in facilitating overall digital strategy and digital campaign initiatives in driving growth and conversion with paid social and SEM/ SEO
- Prepare reports to support marketing campaigns and develop dashboards to facilitate efficient data analysis for campaign performance and effectiveness
- Conduct marketing research for projects assigned
- Prepare monthly Marketing reports and support ad-hoc tasks
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: 2023 local full-time graduates who are Hong Kong permanent residents only
- Education: Degree or above in Marketing / Language or relevant disciplines
- Skills: Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Ai
- Personality: Dynamic and outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Positive attitude, creative and committed to excellence. Detail-oriented, independent and diligent
- Extra Awesome: You have international mindset with a certain understanding of mainland China consumer behaviour is highly preferred.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of HKBU Externship 2023 for your application.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.