- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, April 21, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Loyalty Programme Project Manager to join our Marketing team at Central Support Office. This role will be on a 2-year contract basis.
The role is to manage the loyalty programme development and implementation. You will collaborate and work closely with various stakeholders from Swire Hotels marketing, IT, operations and external vendors to roll out the plan of digital solutions of the loyalty programme. The Project Manager is expected to be full stack tech savvy, customer-focused, and data-oriented. The role must be able to partner and speak the language of both markets and technical developers to ensure the delivery of the programme implementation.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Manage the loyalty programme implementation process, timeline and budget through project planning
- Facilitate in communicating with multiple stakeholders, gather requirements and manage technical change management for loyalty programme
- Translate end user needs and goals from marketing, operations and business into robust technical requirements and user stories for loyalty programme platform and provide technology solution and advisory
- Understand the technical aspects of our loyalty solutions including but not limited to: loyalty engine, website, mobile APP, property management system, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and custom development
- Lead technically by setting best practices across the Software Development Cycle (SDLC) including integration and application development, deployment and testing (unit and system)
- Assure quality in deliverables by closely managing project implementation, identifying project risks in advance, running comprehensive QA tests; maintaining a clear set of project and technical documentations.
- Plan project launches strategically and set right expectations to different stakeholders.
- Track budget and provide project status reports regularly
- Collaborate with our internal IT, marketing teams and external vendors to ensure technology is properly integrated
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Marketing, Business or related fields
- 6-8 Minimum years of experience in project management for enterprise level solutions; solid experience in loyalty engine and web/APP development and/or maintenance as well as Salesforce knowledge would be advantages
- Knowledge in hospitality systems & applications is a plus
- Confident in working closely with both technical and business team. A strong facilitator between IT and business worlds.
- Strong in project management, vendor and stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and capable to work with minimal supervision; ability to work under pressure.
- Digital savvy. Passionate about loyalty program, data and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build a rapport with team members across the business
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.